Join our Team!
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- General Contract administration, measurement works and ensuring all paperwork is in place;
- Assist Commercial Manager for tendering;
- Cost control and cash flow monitoring, procurement;
- Prepare monthly Interim payment to client and make payment to subcon and suppliers;
- Settlement of final account including but not limit to original scope of works, variations and claims.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience, preferably with structural steel/civil engineering experience;
- Have a strong sense of figure and good at data analysis;
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications;
- Time management, multi-tasking, attention to detail and accuracy;
- Previous experience in construction site would be favourable;
- Good in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).